Re: procmail regex

2002-02-15 11:44:26
Ruben I Safir writes:
Thanks for your time

Is there a man page - gee whiz

I said like - ummm help procmail and it did nothing

bash: help: no help topics match `procmail'.  Try `help help'

 Try man instead of help.

How can I insist that it be case sensitive?

          :0 [flags] [ : [locallockfile] ]
          <zero or more conditions (one per line)>
          <exactly one action line>
[...]
     Flags can be any of the following:
[...]
     D    Tell the internal egrep to  distinguish  between  upper
          and  lower  case  (contrary  to the default which is to
          ignore case).

 So, you want something like

:0 iwD
* ^Subject:[    ]*[A-Z]+$