Re: Hopefully simple question, and is this a good idea?

2002-02-14 11:00:04
On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 SMORRIS(_at_)up(_dot_)com wrote:

Lastly, assuming this is a good idea, would this recipe work to accomplish
this?

:0
* ^TO.*\.net
/dev/null

I won't try to comment on the logic that led you to attempt this -- it sounds
valid, but I'm not sure what all the implications are for the way you use
these domains.  That said, if you want to make it work you'd need to be more
specific in your procmailrc.  Your recipie would bit-bucket mail that was
address to someone(_at_)anywhere(_dot_)com and
another(_at_)some-domain(_dot_)net(_dot_)  Try something
like this instead:

:0
* ^To:(_dot_)*(_at_)anywhere\(_dot_)net
/dev/null