Re: filtering by IP address

2002-02-20 10:03:31
Thanks for your help.  I will try those.

--
Andrew

On 2002.02.20 07:46 Nelson Henry Eric wrote:
On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 05:51:24PM +0000, Pollywog wrote:
> Is there another set of Procmail recipes that allows me to have a list
of
> spammer IP blocks so that mail from those networks is either tagged or
> sent to /dev/null ?

I wouldn't recommend sending to /dev/null unless you've preceded the
recipe
with diversions for family and friends.

There are two basic approaches that I use for filtering based on IP
addresses
in the headers: regular expression in an rc file and list of IPs that
external
egrep uses.

-----snipped-------