Mail filtered to two mailboxes

2002-02-21 16:29:14
Hello again. :')

What I want to do is, is take an email from a users, and put it in to two
mailboxes.

So every email coming in from user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com is then copied into
mailbox
user1 and into mailbox personal.

I basically Bcc myself for all these messages, so I have all the email sent
and recieved in one mailbox.  Just as back up copy in a way.

What I've been doing is just copying the email over to the other mailbox
once it's filtered, but I figured if I'm using procmail, might as well put
it to work.

So if anybody could help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thank you!
tdh