Re: Mail filtered to two mailboxes

2002-02-21 18:19:29
Sorry... let's try this again.

I mean to TWO DIFFERENT mail folders.  Same user.  So, when I get an email
from user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com a copy is put in ~/mail/user1 AND
~/mail/personal.
(user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com is an email coming from somebody else.
user1(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com
may have been a better example.)

I ~thought~ I could just specify two mailboxes and it would do the trick,
but alas -- that's not working.

So:

:0
* ^To:(_dot_)*user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
user1
personal

That of course does not work.  Now that I think about it, I have other filters
that do more then one thing in them.  But they also play specific sounds, and
then forward a message to my pager.  But would this work?

:0
* ^To:(_dot_)*user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
        user1

        :0
        personal
}

Or something along those lines?

Sorry for not wording things correctly, but thanks for the help!
tdh

  T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  tim(_at_)unixtechs(_dot_)org  |  UIN:
17021091