Re: Mail filtered to two mailboxes

2002-02-21 20:09:33
At 20:14 2002-02-21 -0500, Tim Holmes did say:

:0
* ^To:(_dot_)*user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
user1
personal

No, there is only ONE delivery line. Perhaps you should try enabling VERBOSE logging sometime and checking your logfile (actually, the extra line would generate an error in the logfile even if you didn't have verbose, but the trick is that it wouldn't generate it WHEN THAT RULE IS BEING DELIVERED, because as soon as procmail has handled the delivery, it shouldn't care about the rest of the rcfile -- it'd emit an error only if that rule didn't match, and the rcfile continued to be processed, at which time this extra line, which isn't an assignment or a recipe-starting flag line, would be listed as "skipped".

Try:

:0
* ^To:.*\<user1(_at_)domain\(_dot_)com
{
        :0c:
        user1

        :0:
        personal
}

Note use of the 'c'opy flag. Also, you should get into the habit of ALWAYS specify locking (the trailing ':' on the flags line) if you're writing to a file.

[big snip - there really is no need to send a verbatim copy of the previous post back to everybody]