Trolling spamtrap addresses to use for spam filtering

2002-02-21 23:32:02
Hi,

I've set up a spamtrap with procmail filters to report spam to Vipul's Razor and then tip them into spam hell.. So far, so good. That's working just fine, but now I'm thinking that I'm not extracting maximum efficiency from the effort, and that if only I could drop the From: addresses into a file and use them to filter messages arriving at other (real) accounts, I might double my value.

My problem is that I'm a newbie to procmail, and need some guidance on both writing the addresses to a file in one receipe, and then pulling them into another receipe. Any suggestions as to how I might go about this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David