Quota Configurations

2002-03-20 18:35:29
GlacierHi,
    does anyone know where or how to get some tips on configuring procmail
to work with sendmail on restricting user's mailbox space? i think i am very
dumb in setting up my rh 7.0 server with only a \ and \boot partition. not
sure whether usrquota works for my \var\mail directory. has anyone encounter
any of this before or maybe you can advice me? i hope i don't have to
reinstall everything again because my mail server is already up and running.

Regards,

Daniel Tan
7469188 Ext.665
MIS Department