Re: reply-to list-address

2002-03-22 11:34:39
Don came up with:
:0
:0 A:
$SPAMFILE.xs4

Blimey yes, of course, thanks.

I suppose it just depends on which you think looks cleaner.

I always go for (future) maintainability and understandability,
but I see no real difference in that area, so I might go for
the better looks.

I am very happy with the current state of my spam-deflector.
(see http://www.xs4all.nl/~rvtol/procmailrc.txt)

"tail -f -n 50 pm.log" is running in a narrow long window
on one of my ssh-screens, and the spam, along with other bulk
email, gets rerouted almost perfectly, oh what a joy to see it
happening.

Ruud