formail to split digest with indented From and Date

2002-03-23 14:02:40
I have done a search on the archives and found one question about this with
no answer.

I belong to some yahoogroups lists and get a couple digests.  I have this
recipe:
=================
     :0
       * ^Subject:.*Digest
       * ^Subject:.*[Somename]

     {
                 :0 c
                  somename

                 :0
                  | formail +1 -ds >> somename

              }
================
It gives me a copy of the digest as well as the individual mails.  I use
mutt to read them.  I get the subject, but the From: is foo(_at_)bar and there
is
no date.  I got smart and found that I can just use 'h' in mutt to expand
the headers and can then see the From: and Date: which are indented a few
spaces.  So it seems that this is the reason they are not being put into the
message in the usual way.  I really would like the From to appear in the
list of the messages rather than a sting of foo(_at_)bar's.  Is there some way
fix this?

Within the body of the digest, the messages appear like this:
-----
Message: 1