Re: RECIPE: strip/remove ads from hotmail/yahoo...

2002-03-28 23:09:14
On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 09:39:52 at 09:39:52AM +0000, Edward Wildgoose wrote:
Hi, I was sick of those ads appended by free email services, so I wrote
this procmail recipe to remove them. I've tested it on a 3k message

[.....]
Can I suggest that you offer a public library of scripts (starting with these
two) and accept submissions from others?  It would be a great way to keep up
to date as Hotmail and the like start to change their footers

I'd like such a library a lot. By the way, isn't there something about
this very problem in Jari Aalto's procmail tips?

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti

Red Hat 7.2 in 8 MB of RAM: www.freesoftware.fsf.org/rule/
--
There are tasks that cannot be done by more than ten men, or less than
one hundred