Removing all headers

2002-05-02 10:47:17
Hi folks,

I guess I have another short question:

Is it possible using procmail/formail to remove *all* headers before saving
a message to a file?

Backgroud: I receive informational eMails concerning network / system
problems from my ISP. I would now want any such message to be saved to a
file without any headers in a file in my webserver's directory, so that any
users of my local intranet can always see the latest network status
message.

The two requirements here are that first, the headers should not be
included in the file, and that new stuff shouldn't be appended to the file,
but any new stuff should simply overwrite what was there previously.

So - any ideas if this can easily be done using procmail, or will I need
some other tools, or possible come up with an auxiliary script to remove
the headers myself?

Greetings
Nils

--

Nils Holland <nils(_at_)daemon(_dot_)tisys(_dot_)org>
Ti Systems - http://www.tisys.org