would this work in a recipe?

2002-05-02 10:05:55
Well, I'm fairly new to the procmail scripting world, but I'm getting the hang
of it pretty quick. Here is my situation that someone might be able to help me
with.

I want all incoming/outgoing emails with attachments other than *.doc and *.xls
to be deleted. Now... I tried something in procmail which is the following:

:0 B
* ^Content-Disposition:.*
* !^FROM_DAEMON
/dev/null

Now the problem is that when I send a *.doc with a *.exe I get both of them...
But if I send a *.exe alone, it gets wiped out.

Is there a way to like say: if { ^Content-Disposition == !(*.doc && *.xls) }
then { /dev/null }

Something like that but in Procmail =)

Any help would be appreciated!!!