Re: Anybody used MIMEDefang before?

2002-05-02 13:40:27

Has anyone ever used it?

Yup. Several months now. Works quite nicely for me. Other than
the fact that the retrieval of attachments from quarantine is
kind of clumsy. On the other hand, I'm averaging about 1 request
every two months, so it's no big deal.

Will that allow me to block Attachments easier then Procmail would since
it is not MIME aware... am I right? Someone clarify...

I don't know about easier. It's easy enough to install and configure,
but I suspect the various procmail based solutions are too.

I went with it more to play around with milter than for any other
reason.