Re: Procmail Problems

2002-05-05 00:31:04
On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 09:10:16AM +0530, zahid khan wrote:
DEar Sir,

can you guide me how to change the Procmail Default MaILBOX Location I am
using RED HAT LINUX 7.2 Procmail 3.2.1   default mail box is
"/var/spool/mail/$LOGNAME"  i wish to change with some other Dir.

  I have changed in /etc/procmailrc   or ~/.procmailrc but no change in
default mail box

Dear Sir,
        This is all covered in the Procmail documentation, which Red Hat has
nicely provided for you in /usr/share/doc/procmail-*. I'll even be nice and
point out there's an example of how to do exactly what you want in
/usr/share/procmail-*/exmples/advanced.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com
"If you're not pissed off at the world then you're just not paying attention."