no "Lines" in mbox

2002-05-06 02:44:31
Hi

I tried to configure procmail to work together with kmail an mutt.
But both progs tell me that the mboxes are corrupted. To me the
problem seems to be the missing of the lines containig "Lines: xxx"
in each mail section (not very familiar with mbox standard).
Here is my .procmailrc:
----------------Start-------------
PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/bin:/usr/local/bin:.
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail      # You'd better make sure it exists
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/mbox
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/from
LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail

:0                              # Anything from thf
* ^To.*physik*
institutsmail                   # Institusmails einsortieren

It seemed simple first. Mails are appended to the files mbox and
institutsmail. But mutt and kmail claim these not beeing valid.
Even if I create a valid mailbox out of and old one and then run
fetchmail/procmail it doesn't work. Then all the new mails are
"inside" the last mail.

What is wrong here?

greetings
        Axel