Re: no "Lines" in mbox

2002-05-06 04:55:10
Hi
On Monday 06 May 2002 12:01, Christer Borang wrote:
In message
<200205060936(_dot_)LAA22537(_at_)axpmgr(_dot_)physik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de>,
Axel Heinrici

writes:
I tried to configure procmail to work together with kmail an
mutt. But both progs tell me that the mboxes are corrupted. To
me the problem seems to be the missing of the lines containig
standard).

If your mailclients demand a Lines header, you got two options:
Add one, or reconfigure (or even recompile) your mailclients.
I'll address the first one, since that one is easily done in
procmail.

My guess was wrong. I spoke to a friend who also uses mutt and he
told me the lines header is not necessary.
Since I am at work now and connot access my computer now I cannot
tell much now.
To be able to search for the problem I have one question. What is
the mark where one mail ends and the next begins in a mbox? Is it
necessary that it looks like:
"...[text in last mail]<newline>
<newline>
From<space>[sender of next mail]