sendmail: fatal: open /etc/postfix/main.cf: No such file or directory

2002-05-06 07:05:40
Hello Folks,

        I have been running procmail 3.22 locally for a couple of
weeks already.  Now our systems/mail engineer installed procmail 3.22
on our mail server.

        Now, this message appears only when an e-mail gets redirected,
which suggests a formail problem.  Formail 3.22 is installed on the
mail server.

        Furthermore, it does not appear on every forwarded piece of
e-mail, just every once in a while, which can come down to 4 good
redirections for each failed one.

        Please follow up to everybody, so that our systems/mail
engineer gets copies.

        Thanks,

        --Ralph

Dr. Ralph P. Sobek                Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
Ralph.Sobek @ irit.fr                                     http://www.sobek.org/
sobek @ irit.fr                   Wi-Fi:  http://www.irit.fr/~Ralph.Sobek/wifi
Ph:(+33)[0]561556356   FAX:(+33)[0]561556847   http://www.irit.fr/~Ralph.Sobek/