Reversing text?

2002-05-09 12:26:42
Folks:

I've put together a simple recipie that will automaticly put mailing list
messages into individual folders based on the List-Id header.
:0:
* MATCH ?? ()\/[^>]+
mail/lists/$MATCH

This works fine for mailman hosted lists ... it puts the messages into a
folder "listname.myhost.com".
I would like, however, to be able to put the list messages into a
heirarcial structure ... similar to java packages ... so that lists would
be stored as such ...
list1.domain1.com goes in com/domain1/list1
list2.domain1.com goes in com/domain1/list2
lista.domain2.com goes in com/domain2/lista
listx.domain3.org goes in org/domain3/listx

Anyone know if there is a way to get procmail to do that kind of string
manipulation, or am I asking for too much?
Thanks!

david