Re: Sanitizer setup question

2002-05-09 14:31:54
At 13:34 2002-05-09 -0700, chris did say:

Procmail Sanitizer _uses_ procmail as a foundation tool, but it isn't _procmail_. If you have questions or issues with it, you should start with the documentation for that script set:

<http://www.impsec.org/email-tools/procmail-security.html>

No -e allowed in setuid scripts.
procmail: Program failure (255) of " perl -p -e '       #\

I'll bet you that if you read the docs for the Sanitizer script (oh, like "Obtaining and installing the Sanitizer"), you'd find SPECIFIC mention of this problem.

No, I don't use Sanitizer, so beyond pointing you to where the author of that script directly answers your query, I cannot offer further assist with it.