Sanitizer setup question

2002-05-09 13:37:49
I am not sure how to fix this issue. I have tried resetting UID/GID on some
of the files.
I have searched the lists, but havent found much that has helped.
Here is the error I see in the log:

No -e allowed in setuid scripts.
procmail: Program failure (255) of " perl -p -e '       #\

I have put all the files it calls into my home directoy, I own them and the
.procmailrc file
I have tried commenting the DROPPRIV line and several other things. I am not
real clear on
what I need to do at this point. Could someone give me a nudge in the right
direction?
I run a BSD system with sendmail. I can give more details if needed

TIA