Re: Revised: Re: Is this right?

2002-05-15 09:28:06
On Wed, 15 May 2002, Poohba wrote:

:0 c:
*
!^Subject:.*(dulug|procmail|Daily|yahoo|parport|work|careers|job|free|contest)
* !^(To|CC|From).*(procmail|ediet|torque|system)
email

This is what I had from the start but it is not working.  Emails with
careers still get into this folder.  If any of these match I don't want it
in the email folder.  Is this correct?  Is there a limit to how many "|" I
can use?

        What the logfile says, do you see:

procmail: No match on ! "^Subject: careers"

        Or what ?

        If you have syntax error you will find the word "Skip" in the logfile.