recompile procmail for exim?

2002-05-16 15:34:35
I'm planning to replace sendmail with exim and am investigating
the impacts on other software such as procmail.
I read in the archives of exim-users that procmail should be
recompiled in order to 'trust the exim user' so as to prevent
delivering under root's uid.  Is this still necessary and, if so,
how does procmail get configured to do this before re-compiling?
Thanks.

Dave

--
What do little birdies see when they get knocked unconscious?