Re: whitelist

2002-05-16 18:43:02
On Thu, 16 May 2002, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

PSE> I hope you're dilligent in filtering mailing lists (and listowner, etc)
PSE> addresses before subjecting people to autoreplies.

I'm trying hard on this.  I'm still watching the procmail log in real time
but if I've missed a maillist administrator and they receive one
autoreply, then so be it.

The one that got through tonight that I first thought was Klez didn't,
after closer inspection, appear to be a Klez email.  But I really do need
to beef up the almost non-existent virus filtering.

Alan