Little help...

2002-05-18 09:06:13
Hello,

I'm running Redhat 7.2
I have Sendmail 8.11.6

I have 3 virtual domains, I used Linuxconf to make the virtual domains/users
etc...
So I have (example:) /vhome/domain1/home, where all my virtual users for
domain1 reside.

Let's take an example user, user1(_at_)domain1(_dot_)com (virtual)
I would like to use procmail to copy (and keep the message in it's original
location) to another user (virtual or not)

I tried making a .procmailrc in the user1's home folder but it doesn't seem
to work, and I am using procmail as the local delivery agent for the domain1
virtual domain.

How would I do it?

I am lost... I've been searching on the web for a solution and cannot find
one... Can anyone be so kind as to guide me in the right direction? Thank
you.

Pantelis H.