Re: spamming myself?

2002-05-24 15:59:44
On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 09:32:55AM -0400, Don Hammond wrote:
Bottom line is I don't use the built-in ^FROM_DAEMON reg exp for this task,
so it doesn't match Precedence: bulk (or anything else) in list messages.

Ah, so you were refering to a home-grown test for DAEMON messages, one that
bypasses "Precedence: bulk" and similar characteristics of list mail that
^FROM_DAEMON catches?

--
Andrew Edelstein                 -              http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
Replies sent back to the list are more effective, as the discussion remains in
front of the eyes of the rest of the list.