Re: whole word recipe

2002-05-28 12:03:59
 Thanks for your responses. Im still trying to wade through it all.

Are you saying that mailstat mises things. I look in the log and
and it looks the same as mailstat.

--

On Tue, 28 May 2002 16:55:04
 Udi Mottelo wrote:
On Sun, 26 May 2002, S Semple wrote:

######## Below is the line that seems to have the the problem with the
error messages from mailstat I want to find these two words [...]
[...]

0       1  ## procmail: Extraneous locallockfile ignored
0       1  ## procmail: Locking "/var/spool/mail/steve.lock"
0       1  ## procmail: Match on "^From.*(@hotmail.com|@msn.com)"
      0       1  ## procmail: Match on "^Subject:.*WEIGHT"
      0       2  ## procmail: Missing action

      mailstat is not the best way for debug.  Look IN the log!