Re: whole word recipe

2002-05-28 12:23:14
On Tue, 28 May 2002, S Semple wrote:

 Thanks for your responses. Im still trying to wade through it all.

Are you saying that mailstat mises things. I look in the log and
and it looks the same as mailstat.

        ??

        I could not imagine the scenario which dose it, except copy!
        Is your log.old looked the same?  (Mailstat backups the log
        to the same name with extension ".old")
        Or, maybe the name of your logfile is "mailstat"  (:-O)

        O.K.  put, the three lines in the head of your procmailrc:

VERBOSE=on
LOGABSTRACT=all
LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail

Bye,