Re: procmail invoking sendmail

2002-05-29 09:13:24
At 09:28 2002-05-29 -0500, Steve Heitke wrote:
I am using fetchmail to gather emails and then, with the -m option, procmail

Is this the correct behaviour?  Since the MDA is procmail, why is sendmail
getting involved if there are no actual deliveries taking place?

Diagnostic suggestion: manually invoke procmail with the arguments you're giving it in your fetchmail config (and with an example message on stdin). If _that_ doesn't invoke sendmail, your problem isn't with procmail, and you should seek out the appropriate forum for fetchmail support.