Re: Blocking email with attachments

2002-05-29 11:50:08
At 1:04 PM -0400 05/29/02, Ron Johnson wrote:

 Is there a way I could block emails with certain attachments? Or remove
 the attachment of the message and put a note at the end of it saying the
 attachment was removed or something like that? So attachments with .exe
 files and the like wouldn't be allowed to go through

There are plenty of solutions that will work. I'm using MIMEDefang.

Can you elaborate, please?

Matt
--

"You can't have everything.  Where would you put it?"
        -- Steven Wright