Re: Procmail Can't Create Logfile

2002-06-07 06:48:30
I've now even rebuilt an RPM from my distro's (Trustix Secure Linux)
source RPM of v3.15.2 and I get the same results, yet on my production
system the suid procmail binary works as expected.  The only thing I

After reading this post, it might seem like I've tried the same thing on my
production system and it's working - this is not the case.  I have not
touched my production system (seems obvious I'm sure, but the way I wrote
the original post makes it sound like I did change my production system).

Still accepting any and all help with this,

Derek

did to the tar file from procmail.org and to the src RPM was add the
suggested change to src/authenticate.c as suggested here:

03/msg00248.html

The one liner is suppose to force procmail to use Maildirs as the
default mailbox for users (which is working according to 'procmail
-v'). Other than that I did nothing else to the tar file or the src RPM
other than following appropriate directions for building and
installing.