Re: Procmail Can't Create Logfile

2002-06-08 18:21:40
Turns out there is a bug in the 3.15.2 source.  The bug drops root privs
early when Maildir support is the default.  I'm waiting to hear back from
Philip to confirm things, but you can see the later messages in this thread
for the details of the bug and the work around.

Thanks,

Derek

My log file has root ownership and root group assignment and 646
rights. Can't you just 'touch' the file and set the rights? Or am I
missing something?