probable error in .forward entry

2002-07-10 23:16:56
Hi,
My recipies work well and .procmailrc is read when I send a mail to myself, but
when the mail comes from any other ID, it sneaks through, and procmail is not
invoked at all (no log messages). I am guessing this is because of the entry in
.forward, but its similar to that in the man page.

"|IFS=' ';exec /usr/local/bin/procmail || exit 75 #myID"

I copied the mail which sneaked in to a file, and fed it to procmail from
command line and it was dealt with fine, and I saw the logs too. Permissions
for .forward is 644, and .procmailrc 600.

Any help is appreciated. thanks.

-a newbie

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop(_at_)Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/