Re: possible procmail problem.

2002-08-11 05:53:30
I'm trying to have email addressed to me  delivered to
/home/username/mail/username instead of /var/spool/mail/username.
At this point I'm not sure if this is a procmail or pine
problem. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Bob,

You need to paste in the contents of your .procmailrc file if we are to
see if there is anything wrong with it.

If the only thing you changed is the MAILDIR variable then that will not
have any effect on the default delivery mailbox.  Try

  DEFAULT=$HOME/mail/username

or

  MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
  DEFAULT=username

If your procmailrc file is more complex, or you want to do something
more complex, then you need to give us more of a clue.

Hope that helps,
Martin
--
Martin McCarthy                 /</    http://procmail.non-prophet.org