Re: ping (ignore) (was FW: A simple rule for IP1<>IP2)

2002-09-17 11:42:29
On Monday, Sep 16, 2002, at 12:46 Canada/Mountain, Don Hammond wrote:
On 15 Sep, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
I like, addressed it to procmail(_at_)Lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE intentionally. ;-)
The couple of messages I sent to procmail.org just disappeared. No
bounce. No nothing. Just Poof!  There's nothing I can learn from
that.

I get the bounces. More than half of my posts to the list have been bounced. I rarely take the time to repost because, frankly, what I'm saying on this list isn't all that interesting. I'm pretty much a tyro.

The envelope sender on my posts is user unknown if it gets back here. I know, shame on me.

Well, that would explain the lack of bounces...

But I still don't think there were any bounces because I'd have seen the attempted delivery and reject.

Hmm.. my bounces took awhile to come back.