Procmail in a milter "shell"

2002-10-21 13:09:40

hi,

I have an central Mailserver. There are local user, user with .forward
File and  user on neighbour mailservers, where the email is routed via an alias
entry.

I want to use procmail in all three szenarios for centralised filtering. Local
user is the easiest part - using procmail as the local delivery agent.

For the other two I thinking of a milter interface for procmail or some rules in
sendmail.cf. I have found some examples for the second variant.

I also have found some info, that some guys are developing on such a procmail
milter interface, but have not found the right web site.

Has anybody some help or information for me ?

Thank you very much

Martin