Re: setting up /etc/procmail

2002-10-22 11:10:00
On Tuesday, Oct 22, 2002, at 11:28 Canada/Mountain, Abid wrote:
.. I am still confused on where the filtered mail will go.  Also
when using it on system-wide I've seen both configurations for
spamd and spamc for spamassassin which one is the one two use.
Can someone please post their /etc/procmailrc file

The relevant portion of /etc/procmailrc I use is:

LOGFILE=/var/log/spamassassin.log
:0 fw
* ! ? test -f $HOME/.spam-me
| /usr/bin/spamassassin -P

LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log

I just use the straight spamassasin rather than running a daemon. Works for me, as I don't get that much email (a few hundred a day, maybe a thousand) on my server.