Re: More "missing first F" problems

2002-10-27 11:14:29
On Sun, 27 Oct 2002, LuKreme wrote:

Yes, this is annoying, and I wish someone who's experiencing the
problem (I'm not) were able to attack this with a debugger and find
out where it happens ... or at least generate a verbose logfile that
shows it.

I thought this had been narrowed down to when a program other than
procmail outputs to stderr during the course of a recipe?

Unfortunately the most recent report contradicts that: