Special sendmail.cf/procmail setup, anyone?

2002-11-08 08:11:56
We're using a MS Exchange-like mailer program called openmail. We want our openmail to be procmailed. The end of our sendmail.cf is the standard:

Mlocal,         P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qSPfhn9, S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL
                T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=procmail -t -Y -a $h -d $u
Mprog,          P=/usr/sbin/smrsh, F=lsDFMoqeu9, S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL, R=EnvToL/
                T=X-Unix/X-Unix/X-Unix,
                A=smrsh -c $u

Being no sendmail guru, I'm assuming those are labels. If its local, do this. If its a prog, do this.

Openmail added to the end of that:

Mopenmail,  P=/opt/openmail/bin/unix.in, E=\n,  F=PDFLMXmnu,  A=unix.in -s $h
Momxport,  P=/opt/openmail/bin/xport.in,  F=LMn, A=xport.in -s $h $u

So it looks like openmail wont be procmailed. Anyone here know enough sendmail.cf syntax to allow the stuff going to openmail to be passed through procmail?