Re: Messages cause fetchmail to crash? [OT]

2002-11-11 10:51:25
At 00:23 2002-11-11 -0700, LuKreme wrote:
I use procmail to get filter my mail after fetchmail gets it. I've noticed I have to restart fetchmail fairly frequently, after going into my mail server and manually deleting a message that cause fetchmail to implode. Does anyone here know what's happening ort can anyone point me somewhere?

I'd check the formail manpages for info on where to find support for _formail_, which shouldn't be confused with _procmail_ even if you use the two in conjunction.