Re: Procmail's Logfile limit on "folder" names

2002-11-22 15:48:12
On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 16:21, Scott Wiersdorf wrote:
On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 11:28:39AM +0000, Matthew Hendryx wrote:
When procmail is writing to it's log file there seems to be a limit on
the length of a "folder" name it will write (or it just might be a limit
on the length of a line it will write to the log file.
You could put your program in a shell script:
    #!/bin/sh
    exec "/usr/bin/local/program -options -more_options -etc"
and invoke that instead:
Yeah... the only problem is that the options change depending on the
critera met so I would still have to pass the options over. The main
reason I want the limit more in some form is in fact so I can check that
the right options *ARE* being passed on certain ones!