Procmail's Logfile limit on "folder" names

2002-11-22 06:58:27
When procmail is writing to it's log file there seems to be a limit on
the length of a "folder" name it will write (or it just might be a limit
on the length of a line it will write to the log file.

this is fine for most things but when certain critera are me I have
procmail deliver my mail to external programs. It therefore write the
folder name as "/usr/bin/local/program -options -more_options -etc".
This "folder name" however seems to be truncated to about the first 60
charicaters only however.

I was therefore wondering if there is anyway (via options) to stop that
from happening or at least increase the length of the line before it
happens.

I understand that this has probably been done to keep the log file
looking nice for the viewer so might not even be possable other than
altering the source code, but if that is the case is there any
developers in here that could just point me to the relevent line or file
at least and I'll do the change just for myself there.

Thanks all,

 - Matthew Hendryx