attachment extention filter

2002-12-02 08:48:49
I'm looking to implement a (crude?) attachment filter.  So far, I've been
matching with something like this for file extensions:

:0 H
}

I'm not actually blocking .tar.gz's, but I'd like to block files with
double extensions of .pif, .com, etc...

I feel like I'm missing some attachments - are

enough, or can attachments slide past in additional ways?  Would it be
worth the pain of chewing through an RFC for this?

Any suggestions are appreaciated in advance.

-Mark

--
Mark T. Valites