vpopmail bouncing problems

2002-12-10 09:44:27
Does some one has vpopmail with procmail running and getting bouncing
messages fine?

i am using a general filter for all my virtual domain users, puting on the
file .qmail-default the following line:

|preline /usr/local/bin/procmail -p -m /etc/procmailrc

filter works perfect, the problems are when bouncing a message to a sender
that has email someone that is not a valid user.

any ideas?

Regardas

BTW:

This is my actual situation, i am using vpopmail with some virtual domains
and i use procmail so users that have webmail can filter unwanted email,
for that i am using the sqblock.rc file that is a set of rules for the
squirrelmail webmail and they work fine.

on my virtual host i have

~vpopmail/domains/unixmexico.org/.qmail-default

and in that file i have:

|preline /usr/local/bin/procmail -p -m /etc/procmailrc

now, on /etc/procmailrc i have:

INCLUDERC=/usr/local/squirrelmail/plugins/block_sender/sqblock.rc
:0w
|/usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

the sqblock.rc has :

--
# Location of the SquirrelMail user data files
SQDATA=/usr/local/squirrelmail/data

# Location of the user's SM Trash file ($HOME represents the user's home
dir) SQTRASH=/dev/null

# Full, absolute path of the test utility on the system
TESTPATH=/bin/test

# Full, absolute path of the formail utility on the system
FORMAILPATH=/usr/local/bin/formail

# Full, absolute path of the grep utility on the system
GREPPATH=/usr/bin/grep

# Full, absolute path of the sed utility on the system
SEDPATH=/usr/bin/sed
VERBOSE=yes
LOGABSTRACT=yes
LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log
LOG="
"
############################
:0
* ? $TESTPATH -f $SQDATA/$BLOCKLIST
{
   # Get the sender's email address
   :0h
   SENDER=|$FORMAILPATH -IReply-To: -rtzxTo:

   # Grab the domain from the sender
   DOMAIN=\*(_at_)`echo $SENDER|sed s/^.*@//`

   :0
   * 1^0 ? $GREPPATH $SENDER $SQDATA/$BLOCKLIST
   * 1^0 ? $GREPPATH $DOMAIN $SQDATA/$BLOCKLIST
   {
      DROPPRIVS=yes
      :0
      $SQTRASH

now this works fine users can block unwanted email, the filter works Ok.
the problem is that if some one send an email to a user that is not on the
virtualhost, he dont get bounced back

for example if i email to no_user(_at_)unixmexico(_dot_)org i wont get a
respond from
MAILER-DAEMOND telling me that the user no_user don't exists

this is the output of my log, when sending an email to
no_user(_at_)unixmexico(_dot_)org

---
procmail: Assigning "LOG=
"

procmail: Executing
"/bin/test,-f,/usr/local/squirrelmail/data/no_user(_at_)unixmexico(_dot_)org(_dot_)block"
procmail: Non-zero exitcode (1) from "/bin/test"
procmail: No match on "/bin/test -f
/usr/local/squirrelmail/data/no_user(_at_)unixmexico(_dot_)org(_dot_)block"
procmail: Executing
"/usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail,,bounce-no-mailbox" procmail:
Program failure (100) of "/usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail" procmail:
Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail
bounce-no-mailbox"From nbari(_at_)unixmexico(_dot_)org Thu Dec 05 05:06:14 2002
 Subject: test
  Folder: **Bounced**
---

now  if i put EXITCODE=100 on the /etc/procmailrc at the end of the rules:

INCLUDERC=/usr/local/squirrelmail/plugins/block_sender/sqblock.rc
:0w
|/usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox
EXITCODE=100

bounce works but the bounce messages has something like this:

From: MAILER-DAEMON(_at_)unixmexico(_dot_)org

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ns3.unixmexico.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work
out.

<no_user(_at_)unixmexico(_dot_)org>:
procmail: [74056] Wed Dec  4 23:08:47 2002
procmail: Assigning "LOGABSTRACT=yes"
procmail: Assigning "LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log"
procmail: Opening "/var/log/procmail.log"

here instead of getting a message like saying NO MAILBOX FOUND. i get

procmail: [74056] Wed Dec  4 23:08:47 2002
procmail: Assigning "LOGABSTRACT=yes"
procmail: Assigning "LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log"
procmail: Opening "/var/log/procmail.log"

now, my questions are

how can i chage this bounce message, or do i have an error on my rules ?

should i use .qmail or .qmail-default under my vhost

should i use:
|preline /usr/local/bin/procmail -p -m /etc/procmailrc
or
|preline /usr/bin/procmail

how can i call or make the  line |/var/qmail/bin/bouncesaying 'Sorry, go
away' to work

what should i modify on my config o what do i am doing wrong ?
why if i just put an EXITCODE=100 bounce start working but sending
procmail lines like logs of procmail instead of a custom message.

regards