Re: Spamassassin or double message check first (solved)

2002-12-12 14:08:04
At 21:32 2002-12-12 +0100, Oliver Fuchs did say:
So you think check first the spam and then the duplicates?
The man procmailex is not clear at this special point ... there
are three or four receipes that should be placed on top of my
.procmailrc file.

FTR, man procmailex does not espousing any specific mail handling procedure - it presents multiple examples of how you can do certain things within procmail. Nor does procmailex get into spam checking either.

I think I first check the duplicates (I do not believe receiving
double posted spams) then run the spamassassin receipe.

Makes the most sense - consisder that dupe checking by itself probably consumes less CPU than the spamassassin code.