Re: Spamassassin or double message check first (solved)

2002-12-12 13:46:16
On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, LuKreme wrote:

If you are deleting the messages anyway why not just delete them in
procmail?

Because so I have a last chance to controll mails.

Also, why spend the cycles checking a duplciate message for spam status?

So you think check first the spam and then the duplicates?
The man procmailex is not clear at this special point ... there
are three or four receipes that should be placed on top of my
.procmailrc file.

I think I first check the duplicates (I do not believe receiving
double posted spams) then run the spamassassin receipe.

Thanx for help.

Oliver
--
... don't touch the bang bang fruit