Backup of messages ... Now what?

2003-01-10 06:18:17
This is going to sound really dumb but....

I have procmail making backup copies of e-mail which it is placing in a directory. Each mail becomes a file with a name of msg.xxxx which is good as the e-mail is there!

Now that I have a backup of them, how do I make use of the backups? What can I do with these files?

Is there a program I can use that will let me parse the files, find certain ones and reinject them back into postfix? Or then deliver them to a mailbox?

I'm using postfix 1.11  and procmail 3.22

Thanks