procmail: Truncated file to former size

2003-01-12 05:23:34
  Hello!

  This is driving me nuts.

  For years I had a sendmail + procmail system working fine. However
yesterday I decided to install SuSE 8.1 on a new system; they use
Postfix + procmail.

  My disk partitions are all xfs (v.1.1).

  Unfortunately, no matter how hard I try, procmail does work properly.
It gets invoked by Postfix, yes, but I logs something like: