Re: puzzled about a regexp

2003-01-13 12:03:13
procmail(_at_)deliberate(_dot_)net wrote:

      One other question: in developing my more complex [using
several variables] virus program test, I ran across problems with
the double quote and I note that you use it "naked" above.  I got
into the habit of using ["] in cases like this just to be sure I
didn't have that problem in future.

That's fine as quick safety measure.  Generally, the " won't need
to be quoted unless the recipe uses the `$' for shell-like parsing
rules, I think.

--
dman