Re: puzzled about a regexp

2003-01-14 13:52:45
P.S. Yesterday I stated that I hadn't had any viruses in the
longest while.  Suddenly I started getting them immediately
thereafter, four or five so far in about 18 hours, all from
one South American address (probably a spammer with my address
in his cache somewhere).  I don't really care, because my
couple of anti-virus recipes grab them all, and any that slip
through, well, my Windows boxen are fully armed anyway.  But
I can't help wondering if my statement and the sudden influx
are related.  On the off chance that some joker on this list
is playing, well, it's pointless, and you can stop now.  :-)

--
Dallman Ross

argxx... and think that I try to get some so I can test my recipe and
nothing comes... I have to bug a friend of mine all the time that receives a
lot everyday.. (well.. actually I wrote the script for him..)